|MIG/MAG, NO-GAS, MMA, TIG Multiprocess welding system 1Ph - 230V 50/60 Hz|
|"EASY MIG" Synergic MIG welding|
The MULTIPROCESS inverter welding power sources of the MIGA line are versatile, very simple to use but with a welding quality usually found in more sophisticated products. The MIGA line is the right quality / price ratio for those who have to do maintenance work, small constructions, workshop work. A reliable and durable product, designed and manufactured with care at our San Marino factories.
The exclusive EASY MIG FULL SETTING interface allows you to weld in Synergic MIG / Manual MIG / WIRE No Gas / MMA / TIG Lift.
In synergic MIG mode, it makes it easy to weld many metals such as: steel, stainless steel, aluminum and braze welding with copper silicon or copper aluminum wires.
In MMA mode it allows the welding of rutile and basic coated electrodes.
In TIG Lift mode it is perfect for precision work.
The MIGA 380 model delivers 200 Amps in direct current. It houses wire spools with diameters of 200 mm and 300 mm. The MIG torch is equipped with a EURO quick coupling. Rear housing supports 4 m3 cylinders.
The power supply voltage is single-phase at 230 Volt, but it can also be powered by current generators.
Through the main command FULL SETTING in addition to selecting the welding process, it is possible to adjust other important parameters to always obtain an excellent result.
The main features of the MIGA series are:
- Synergic MIG: extremely simple adjustment of the system.
- MIG Inductance Adjustment: ("Full Setting" command) this value can be adjusted to reduce welding spatter.
- Adjustable MMA Arc Force: ("Full Setting" command) to obtain an optimal welding with each electrode it is possible to adjust the temporary increase of the current when the electric arc becomes short.
- Automatic MMA Hot Start: facilitates arc striking.
- TIG LIFT: the arc is striking by touching the piece with the electrode and slowly lifting it. The risk of contaminating the workpiece with the tungsten electrode is low.
- Automatic TIG Slope up: gradual increase of the welding current to obtain a flawless start of the weld seam.
- Adjustable TIG Slope down: ("Full Setting" command) decrease of the welding current to obtain a flawless weld seam end.
Equipment: MIG torch 180A 3m EURO (wire Ø 1,0 mm Fe), rollers (Ø 0,6 / 0,8 mm Fe), cable with ground clamp, gas hose.
|Welding current range (Amp):||MIG: 10 - 200A|
MMA: 10 - 160A
TIG: 10 - 200A
|Duty Cycle (Amp) (EN 60974-1 40°C):||MIG: (180A - 25%) - (100A - 60%)|
MMA: (150A - 25%) - (100A - 60%)
TIG: (180A - 25%) - (100A - 60%)
|Open circuit voltage (Volt):||86V|
|Input voltage (50/60 Hz):||1 Ph - 230V|
|Absorbed power 60% / Max:||2,8 / 5 kW|
|Generator:||+/- 30% (7 kW)|
|Wire MIG MAN/SYN:||:|
|Steel wire (Ø mm):||Ø 0,6 - 0,8 - 0,9 - 1,0 mm|
|Stainless steel wire (Ø mm):||Ø 0,8 - 1,0 mm|
|Al.Mg - Al.Si wire (Ø mm):||Ø 0,8 - 1,0 - 1,2 mm|
|Cu.Si 3 - Cu.Al 8 wire (Ø mm):||Ø 0,8 - 1,0 mm|
|Self shielded wire (mild teel) (Ø mm):||Ø 0,8 - 0,9 - 1,0 - 1,2 mm|
|Wire Suitable Spool:||Ø 200 - 300 mm|
|Rutile:||Ø 1,6 - 4,0 mm|
|Basic:||Ø 1,6 - 4,0 mm|
|TIG:||Ø 1,0 - 4,0 mm|
|Wire feeder:||2 rollers|
|Output connection:||DX 25 mm2 / Euro|
|Weight kg ≅:||30|
|Dimensions (mm):||775 x 400 x 790|
|Synergic welding:||MIG/MAG, NO GAS|
|Electronic inductor:||MIG/MAG, NO GAS - Adjustable|
|Burn back:||MIG/MAG, NO GAS|
|Hot start:||MIG/MAG, NO GAS, MMA|
|Arc Force (MMA):||Adjustable|
|TIG Lift (Torch with gas valve):||yes|
|Slope Down:||TIG - Adjustable|
|LOGISTIC INFO CODE:||242300|
|Package dimension, Wid.-Dep.-Height (mm):||800 x 305 x 650|
|Package weight kg:||34|
|Pieces for pallet:||8|