|Professional battery charger and stabilized supply controlled by microprocessor|
|Battery 12 Volt, 20 > 2400 Ah|
Professional battery charger and stabilized power supply controlled by microprocessor.
- High efficiency with inverter and PFC technology.
- Easy to use thanks to the quick use menu and buzzer sound.
- Programs are multi-language.
- Suitable for charging lead batteries: WET serviceable and maintenance free, AGM, AGM Power, GEL, Start&Stop and Lithium-Ion batteries (LiFePO4).
- "I-U0" Charging characteristic with fl oating maintenance; customizable multi step charging program.
- Battery equalization and desulphation functions.
Stabilized power supply
- Power supply to support diagnostics and setup of automotive electronic control units.
- Back-up function to power vehicle electronics while the battery is being replaced.
- Power supply for showrooms vehicles (with or without battery); "lockup" function to avoid improper use; option for automatic start up when powered by the network.
- Stabilized power supply adjustable in voltage and current for particular uses.
- Thanks to the SD Card reader, it is possible to update the software adding new charging programs.
- It is possible to use cables of diff erent length (up to 5m) keeping the device calibrated.
|Input Voltage (Volt 50-60Hz AC):||1 Ph - 230V|
|Nominal battery voltage (Volt):||12V|
|Voltage limitation (Volt):||16V|
|Average charging current (Amp):||2 - 120A|
|Battery capacity (Ah min/max):||2 - 2400Ah|
|Battery types:||Automotive: Pb (WET - AGM - GEL) - Lithium (LiFePO4)|
Traction: Pb (Deep Cycle)
|STABILIZED POWER SUPPLY :|
|Output voltage regulation:||12 - 15V|
|Output current:||max 120A|
|Max output voltage:||16V|
|Standard cables lenght:||2 m|
|Protection degree (IP):||IP20|
|Weight Kg ≅:||5.35|
|Dimension, Wid.-Dep.-Height (mm):||330 x 355 x 100|
|LOGISTIC INFO CODE :||330600|
|Package dimension, Wid.-Dep.-Height (mm):||450 x 160 x 495|
|Package weight kg:||7.5|
|Pieces for pallet:||30|