MASTROTIG 327 AC/DC LAB
|TIG, MMA welding machine in direct / alternating current 3Ph - 400V 50/60 Hz|
|TIG with HF - LIFT ignition; Rutile and Basic Electrodes; Pulsed TIG welding "EASY PULSE", "AC EASY" for a simple adjustment; Complete adjustment of the welding parameters|
The power sources for TIG and MMA welding of the MASTROTIG line are at the top of the Deca range; ideal for maintenance, repair and construction works They meet professional and specialist welding needs and are guaranteed by the LAB mark of excellence. Carefully designed and manufactured at our San Marino factories.
All models have unique features both of operation and construction: excellent ignition, power and arc stability, an extremely easy and clear professional control panel. Possibility to act on all welding parameters both in manual mode and using the EASY PULSE and AC EASY welding aids. The great flexibility of the welding machine is supported by the possibility of saving in memory the most interesting "works".
The MASTROTIG 327 AC/DC LAB model delivers 270 Amps in TIG and MMA in alternating and direct current.
It is designed to weld with the TIG process both in normal mode and in the more sophisticated PULSED TIG mode. It also welds with rutile and basic coated electrodes.
The power supply voltage is three-phase at 400 Volts.
Used in the TIG process it is very easy to manage. For optimum performance in all welding conditions, a display and all essential adjustments are integrated into the sophisticated control panel.
Some of the main TIG features:
- TIG HF LIFT: arc striking occurs without touching the piece by means of the high frequency or by touching the piece with the electrode and slowly lifting it. The risk of contaminating the piece with the tungsten electrode is low.
- Setting the diameter of the TIG electrode: to make subsequent adjustments as easy as possible.
- TIG DC pulse: manual adjustment of frequency and base current.
- Easy pulse: the TIG pulse is used to obtain a good penetration without heating the piece too much. The system automatically adjusts the current reduction to the most appropriate pulsation frequency based on the welding current set: no special knowledge is required.
- Frequency adjustment and balance manual in TIG welding in alternating current.
- AC Easy: an internal synergy in the microcontroller takes care of managing the frequency and balance of the alternating wave in the best possible way when welding in alternating current, for example on aluminum or stainless steel of low thickness.
- Bilevel welding: selection of two welding currents (high and low) by pressing the torch trigger. Useful for special jobs when a pedal is not available.
- Adjustable Pre gas / post gas: to avoid contamination of the weld pool.
- Adjustable Slope Up / Slope down: progressive increase and subsequent decrease of the welding current to obtain a flawless beginning and end of the welding seam.
- 2T/4T: allows you to weld without having to keep pressing the trigger of the torch.
- Spot:to obtain welding points that are all the same (riveting).
The welding machine can be completed with the trolley to support the system, the gas cylinder and the cooling unit for the water-cooled torch.
Equipment: cable with ground clamp, gas hose.
|Welding current range (Amp):||MMA DC: 20 - 270A|
TIG AC / TIG DC: 5 - 270A
|Duty Cycle (Amp) (EN 60974-1 40░C):||270A - 40%|
215A - 60%
|Open circuit voltage (Volt):||55V|
|Input voltage (50/60 Hz):||3 Ph - 400 V|
|Absorbed power 60% / Max:||7 / 10 kW|
|Rutile:||ě 1,6 - 6,0 mm|
|Basic:||ě 1,6 - 6,0 mm|
|TIG:||ě 1,0 - 4,0 mm|
|Output connection:||DX 50 mm2|
|Weight kg ≅:||32,5|
|Dimensions (mm):||550 x 255 x 500|
|2T / 4T:||TIG AC / DC|
|TIG HF - Lift:||yes|
|Pulse TIG AC / DC:||yes|
|Easy Pulse AC / DC:||TIG|
|Pulse frequency:||TIG AC: 0,2 - 2 Hz|
TIG DC: 0,2 - 250 Hz
|AC Frequency:||TIG AC: 10 - 200 Hz|
|Slope Up - Slope Down:||Adjustable|
|Hot start (MMA DC):||Adjustable|
|Anti-sticking (MMA DC):||yes|
|Arc force (MMA DC):||Adjustable|
|LOGISTIC INFO CODE:||285000|
|Package dimension, Wid.-Dep.-Height (mm):||680 x 375 x 540|
|Package weight kg:||36.5|
|Pieces for pallet:||9|
- Flyer MASTROTIG 327 LAB
MASTROTIG 327 LAB (IT-GB).pdf (1.331,86 KB)
MASTROTIG 327 LAB (FR-ES).pdf (1.328,66 KB)
- Instruction manual
950637-01 Instruction Manual.pdf (2.698,12 KB)
- Label description MASTROTIG 327 AC/DC LAB
MASTROTIG 327 AC-DC LAB (IT-GB).pdf (273,21 KB)
MASTROTIG 327 AC-DC LAB (FR-ES).pdf (272,86 KB)