MASTROTIG 218 DC LAB
|TIG, MMA welding machine in direct current 1Ph - 230V 50/60 Hz|
|TIG with HF - LIFT ignition; Rutile and Basic Electrodes; "EASY PULSE" pulsed TIG welding for simple adjustment; Complete adjustment of the welding parameters|
The power sources for TIG and MMA welding of the MASTROTIG line are the top of the Deca range, ideal for maintenance, repair and construction works.They meet professional and specialist welding needs and are guaranteed by the LAB mark of excellence. Carefully designed and manufactured at our San Marino factories.
All models have exclusive features both in terms of operation and construction: excellent ignition, power and arc stability, an extremely easy and clear professional control panel, possibility to act on all welding parameters both in manual mode and using the welding aids EASY PULSE and AC EASY, light aluminum alloy bodywork. The great flexibility of the welding machine is supported by the possibility of saving the most interesting "jobs" in memory.
The MASTROTIG 218 DC LAB model delivers 200 Amp in TIG and 180 Amp in MMA in direct current.
It is designed to weld with the TIG process both in normal mode and in the more sophisticated PULSED TIG mode. It also welds with rutile and basic coated electrodes.
Some of the main TIG features:
- TIG HF LIFT: arc striking occurs without touching the piece by means of the high frequency or by touching the piece with the electrode and slowly lifting it. The risk of contaminating the piece with the tungsten electrode is low.
- Setting the diameter of the TIG electrode: to guide in subsequent adjustments.
- TIG pulse: manual adjustment of frequency and base current.
- Easy pulse: the TIG pulse is used to obtain a good penetration without heating the workpiece too much. The system automatically adjusts the current reduction and the most appropriate pulse frequency according to the welding current set: no special knowledge is required.
- Bilevel welding: selection of two welding currents (high and low) by pressing the torch trigger. Useful for special jobs when a pedal is not available.
- Adjustable Pre gas / post gas: to avoid contamination of the weld pool.
- Adjustable Slope Up / Slope down: progressive increase and subsequent decrease of the welding current to obtain a flawless beginning and end of the welding seam.
- 2T/4T: allows you to weld without having to keep pressing the trigger of the torch.
- Spot: to obtain welding points that are all the same (riveting).
Equipment: TIG torch 140A 4m (electrode ě 1,6 mm Fe), cable with ground clamp, gas hose.
|Welding current range (Amp):||MMA DC: 20 - 180A|
TIG DC: 5 - 200A
|Duty Cycle (Amp) (EN 60974-1 40░C):||MMA DC: (180A - 30%) - (130A - 60%)|
TIG DC: (200A - 30%) - (140A - 60%)
|Open circuit voltage (Volt):||90V|
|Input voltage (50/60 Hz):||1 Ph - 230V|
|Absorbed power 60% / Max:||3,3 / 5,7 kW|
|Rutile:||ě 1,6 - 5,0 mm|
|Basic:||ě 1,6 - 5,0 mm|
|TIG:||ě 1,0 - 4,0 mm|
|Output connection:||DX 25 mm2|
|Weight kg ≅:||9|
|Dimensions (mm):||430 x 200 x 344|
|2T / 4T:||TIG DC|
|TIG HF - Lift:||yes|
|Easy Pulse TIG DC:||yes|
|Pulse frequency:||0,2 - 250 Hz|
|Slope Up - Slope Down:||Adjustable|
|Hot start (MMA DC):||Adjustable|
|Anti-sticking (MMA DC):||yes|
|Arc force (MMA DC):||Adjustable|
|LOGISTIC INFO CODE:||284100|
|Package dimension, Wid.-Dep.-Height (mm):||505 x 300 x 465|
|Package weight kg:||13.5|
|Pieces for pallet:||18|
- Flyer MASTROTIG 218-216 LAB
MASTROTIG 218-216 LAB (IT-GB).pdf (1.294,06 KB)
MASTROTIG 218-216 LAB (FR-ES).pdf (1.291,94 KB)
- Instruction manual
950637-01 Instruction Manual.pdf (2.698,12 KB)
- Label description MASTROTIG 218 DC LAB
MASTROTIG 218 DC LAB (IT-GB).pdf (280,44 KB)
MASTROTIG 218 DC LAB (FR-ES).pdf (280,08 KB)