Search the web site
|Fully automatic battery chargers built with electronic charge control and charging conservation "Floating"|
|Battery 6 - 12 - 24 Volt, 15 > 260 Ah|
Fully automatic battery chargers built with electronic charge control and charging conservation "Floating".
- Suitable for charging lead batteries: WET serviceable and maintenance free, AGM, AGM Power, GEL, Start & Stop, Ca/Ca.
- Multi step chargingThe batteries are charged by applying sophisticated multi-step programs.
- High efficiency " I-U " Charging characteristic (constant current-constant voltage) minimises battery charging time.
- FloatingCan remain connected to the battery for a long time. Batteries are ready to use at all times.
- Safety guaranteed Designed to protect vehicle electronics. Non-sparking. Reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. Charging voltage is free of interference and voltage peaks. Allow battery charging directly on the vehicle electrical system, without disconnecting the battery. (DIN 40839 interference emission level I)
- Battery Test Sulphated battery detection.
- "Sulfated Battery Recovery" Desulphation / Equalization programme. Regenerate batteries that have underdone heavy discharge cycles.
- Battery charger suitable for the workshop.
|Input Voltage (Volt 50-60Hz AC):||1 Ph - 230V|
|Nominal battery voltage (Volt):||6 - 12 - 24V|
|Voltage limitation (Volt):||7,4 - 14,8 - 29,6V|
|Average charging current (Amp):||3,0 - 6,5 - 13A|
|Effective charging current (Amp):||22A|
|Battery capacity (Ah min/max):||15 / 260Ah|
|Battery types:||Automotive: Pb (WET - AGM - GEL)|
|Charging positions (N°):||3|
|Weight Kg ≅:||6.35|
|Dimension, Wid.-Dep.-Height (mm):||175 x 315 x 130|
|LOGISTIC INFO CODE :||319800|
|Package dimension, Wid.-Dep.-Height (mm):||325 x 195 x 150|
|Package weight kg:||6.8|
|Pieces for pallet:||120|